Romunda Ings is a Certified Colonic Hydro-Therapist/Practitioner, a HIPAA Certified Healthcare Education Advocate, Health Minister, Health Ambassador, Certified Reiki and Reflexologist, Nutrition Consultant and Motivational Speaker that has received certifications from the following schools:
- Wesley Theological Seminary
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT)
- Integrative Healing Institute
- St. John's Academy of Natural Healing and Science
- Potomac Massage Training Institute
- Traditional Usui Reiki Master by Wellness with Zuri Nia, (A Center for Soul Expression)
- AFFA University of San Antonio,Texas
of Romunda’s favorite quotes is, “As a
worker of the vineyard, you have to understand your spiritual walk.” She
also believes that the frequently quoted phrase, “free your mind and the rest will follow” is a true statement for
detoxifying the mind, body and spirit. Romunda has served the community as a liaison to the Hospital and as a Commissioned Health Ambassador from
Wesley Theological Seminary. Her greatest joy, however, is being a parent and
Romunda Ings was selected as one of the Outstanding Community Businesses of 2014 by the Collective Empowerment Group of Prince George's County.
Global Holistic Health Alliance, LLC Ambassador & Motivational Wellness Speaker for Workshops/Seminars
Contact Romunda for more information or to schedule a speaking engagement.